Tuesday, February 26, 2008

dillon is rolling over!

a lot of you have seen this in person, but i wanted to share it with you anyway ;) this is how dillon and i spend probably about 25% of our day. it's with me making ridiculous noices...him laughing...then rolling over and me putting him back on his tummy, then me reading to him or singing or something like that. it's SO much fun! so, here's the best video in the world! HAHA!!! we love you!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Janie,
He is SO cute... I wish I could watch him rollin' in person!

glenna marshall said...

Boy genius strikes again!! Seriously, my friend's 6 month old has just now gotten really good at this. I think it's safe to say Dillon is a master.

knic pfost said...

man. i don't even know how to do that yet.

Hannah Fields said...

so precious. He is so sweet. seriously. I want our boys to be friends so bad. we really need to work that out.

glenna marshall said...

yay, i like the layout!

Hannah Fields said...

hey i like your new format. I like how you can see the picture better.