Here are the rules.
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
ok, here are the six quirky things about myself...hmmmmmm.
1. i claim that i don't like reality tv when in fact i cry everytime i watch extreme home makeover, long to watch the bachelor with my girls, LOVE so you think you can dance and have a NEW love for american idol. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!
2. i play the piano to relax. i bang it really hard (by playing chords that go together of course) and pretend to make up a song when it really ends up being a praise chorus or old hymn.
3. when i go to sleep i have to be touching ben AND petey. that's kinda gross...
4. i don't like to drink milk after the experation date. it wierds me out. but i just bought milk that doesn't expire for 2-3 weeks...how many hormones can they PUT in that stuff?!?!?
5. when i run or walk, i have to be on the left side even if it's a not-so-busy street like my neighborhood. it's the rule, right?
6. i like to cook dinner by myself...it's a power, i'm in control kinda thing. however, i LOVE going out to eat!!!
i tag melanie, bill, hannah, jenice, ginger, and lindsay. go get 'em tiger!