Thursday, November 03, 2005

I was just thinking...

Ben and I have been reminded lately that God is working constantly in our lives. After the caziness of October, it feels so good to actually have time to hang out with friends (which we have missed so much) and be together. We had our kitchen worked on last weekend and (if you can believe it) it will be done in about 4 WEEKS!!!! Now, for those of you who don't know, since Ben bought the house, we haven't really had a kitchen. We gutted it before we got married, and it's now been 2 months (today, actually) and finally in 4 weeks we will have a kitchen! YEA!!!!! Every morning when I am leaving for work, I tell Ben bye and we pray for good days. This seems so arbitrary, but it really is so encouraging to start your day off with, "Lord, please be my strength and allow me to have a good day." I do have to say that I have had a great day almost everyday this week and, hopefully, I'll continue to do so. We are really excited about not traveling a lot, but we do have some little things planned for November. We're going to see Ben Folds with our good friends Joe and Leah, and then we're here for the rest of the month! NO MORE TRAVELING!!!! Well, praise the Lord for good days and for calm months. I pray God's blessing on you today and congratulations to Chad and Holly on the birth of Abbigail Grace Cossiboom, born October 30, at 2:45 A.M. She weighed about 7 lbs. and was 20 inches. Be praying for rest for Chad and Holly. Blessings!

No comments: